On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:17 PM, John Velman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Blush.   Fixing the  Next key view sequence was simple.  I'm not only new to
> Cocoa, new to Mac as well.  (And very happy with both, as well as the
> helpful people on this list.)

Yes, the fact that buttons etc. can't become key takes some getting
used to for Windows folk.  You might not have noticed, but the machine
actually refuses to let you log in without a mouse connected.  (Well,
on machines with Bluetooth it will try to find a Bluetooth mouse.)
This is why.

--Kyle Sluder