On 09-Oct-08, at 2:52 AM, Mike Abdullah wrote:

On 8 Oct 2008, at 20:48, chaitanya pandit wrote:

Hi,
I have implemented Save As... in one of my core data app.
What i do is, in the "saveToURL: ofType: forSaveOperation: error:" method, if the save operation is NSSaveAsOperation, i migrate the persistent store to a new location given by the absoluteURL and also set the document's URL to the new one and call super's saveToURL...
Works for me

But why? NSPersistentDocument provides this automatically for you. It's only Save To that's not supported. Or is there a good reason to provide a custom implementation that I'm missing?
You're right NSPersistentDocument provides that already, actually i did the app. a while back and i found that my app had some weird document structure so i had to do it myself, you ain't missing anything