In my project I have two different, totally unrelated classes.

@interface ClassA : NSObject{}

-(id)initWithContext:(ContextA*)context;

@end

@interface ClassB : NSObject{}

-(id)initWithContext:(ContextB*)context;

@end

The problem is that when I call

ContextA* context = ...;
[[ClassA alloc] initWithContext:context];

Not in all cases, but in some I get the warning that the var "context"
is of different type (ContextA) than expected (ContextB). It seems
like the compiler erroneously resolves this call to ClassB instead of
ClassA, I guess because the two methods have the same name. This
problem disappears if I rename one of the methods to
"initWithContext2".

I'd like to keep the same name and I hate the compiler warning. Is
there any resolution? Is it really a bug of the Obj-C compiler?