On 14 Oct 2008, at 14:43, Benjamin Stiglitz wrote:

The rect passed to -[NSView drawRect:] is the dirty rect of the view,
not the bounds of the view. The changing subviews are dirtying your view and then you're drawing as if that changed area was your complete frame.

Try replacing your use of rect with -[NSView bounds] instead

Argh! I had a sinking feeling my brain was muddled up. It works now (the view that is, not sure about the brain ;-). Thanks!

-António