Hi,

I developed (on 10.5.5 with the latest tools) a small app that runs well on 10.5 and cleaned it up for 10.4. I configured my project with Base SDK to 10.4 as below, cleaned all and built a release binary.

<<inline: Picture 1.gif>>

 Yet when I run it on 10.4.11, I get

===== Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:04:33 PM America/Montreal =====
dyld: Symbol not found: _NSDefaultRunLoopMode
Referenced from: /Obzerv Dev Apps/ICCD Bench.app/Contents/MacOS/ ICCD Bench Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ Versions/A/CoreFoundation

Oct 14 21:04:38 obzervs-powerbook-g4 crashdump[182]: ICCD Bench crashed
Oct 14 21:04:38 obzervs-powerbook-g4 crashdump[182]: crash report written to: /Users/obzerv/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ICCD Bench.crash.log

Any clues how tofix. Never had problems before compiling for both OS versions and both architectures.

Louis Demers eng.
www.obzerv.com