Hi,

I'm using NSTokenField on 10.5. I want the field to display the token once
the user presses the right arrow key to get at the end of the selection.
this is the way it works in Mail's address field.

Unfortunately this does not work as expected. It works if the user enters
one of the tokenizing characters or presses the return key but not with the
right arrow key.

Anybody has a suggestion how to get that working?

Regards

Dirk