Hi all,

I'm developing an app with Xcode 3.1 on Leopard. I have a bunch of NSTextViews embedded in NSScrollViews (we'll call these "input areas"), which are embedded in NSScrollViews, which are in NSTabViews. The content of the NSTextViews is bound to CoreData values. The app compiles and runs fine under 10.5.x, but under 10.4 the NSTextViews are broken:

1) Once the user starts typing in an Input Area, the Input Area never resigns keyView status to another Input Area in their common NSScrollView super view.

2) When the user types, the behavior is odd... for example, if the user types "asdf", the Input Area will type "a", then "as", then "asd", then "asdf", so the complete line of text is "aasasdasdf". The text is never committed to the CoreData record.

I've subclassed the NSScrollView and NSTextView that make up the Input Area, but they are working fine in other areas of the application where they're not inside NSScrollView and NSTabView super views.

I have 10.4 SDK selected as a compile option, and 10.4 compatibility selected in Interface Builder.

TIA,
- Mike

---
Michael A. LaMorte

          "In matters of style, swim with the current;
           In matters of principle, stand like a rock"
                         -Thomas Jefferson