On Oct 16, 2008, at 20:09, Scott Anguish wrote:

The NDA is still in effect, and will remain in effect until you receive the new program agreements.

You can't talk about it here, and legally you can't talk about it elsewhere.

When new agreements are sent to developers, new list guidelines will be sent as well.

Please, Do not use this list to point to resources that are allowing NDA violations. The support forums have been poked yet again.

I know it's not your fault, Scott. But this really is ridiculous. NDA lifted - but wait!

"The first rule of fight club is... you do not talk about fight club" - just a little longer.

Anyway ... I subscribed. Thanks for the link.

With the official announcement from Apple I doubt anyone can really get into trouble talking about it anyway. IANAL but I guess everyone except people on this list are taking the risk.

Sorry for the non-cocoa post. Just hope Apple is not continuing to make a bad joke out of this.

cheers
--
Torsten