On 17/10/2008, at 11:49 AM, development2 wrote:

Now I know this is on the arguments that I am passing in to the command line, but they look fine to em (Above in code) can anyone else see anything wrong?

The array of arguments that you pass to NSTask must be an array of NSStrings. You are trying to include an NSNumber, you must convert it to a string first.

Also, you should use NSTemporaryDirectory() to get the location of the temporary files directory, you should not hard-code it.

--
Rob Keniger