Torsten Curdt wrote:

On Oct 16, 2008, at 20:09, Scott Anguish wrote:

The NDA is still in effect, and will remain in effect until you
receive the new program agreements.

You can't talk about it here, and legally you can't talk about it
elsewhere.

When new agreements are sent to developers, new list guidelines will
be sent as well.

Please, Do not use this list to point to resources that are allowing
NDA violations. The support forums have been poked yet again.

I know it's not your fault, Scott. But this really is ridiculous. NDA
lifted - but wait!

Not to belabor the point - and this'll be all I'll post on the topic - Apple never did say the NDA *had*been* lifted. The only past-tense part of the announcement is that a decision had been made to lift it. The announcement is very brief and very clear in indicating that it describes an event intended to take place in the (near) future. The fact that a number of people somehow read the stated intent to do something as an indication that that thing had already been done doesn't magically make it so.