No offence :-)

Anyway, I end up rolling up my own. Couldn't get at the NSImage from the button. Was much quicker to draw them ;-)

Thanks,

Andre Masse

On Oct 17, 2008, at 18:51, Andrew Merenbach wrote:

Hi! With all due respect, I think that you might run into a potential trouble area -- or at least a gray area -- in doing that, as those standard window button images are likely copyrighted by Apple. The ethical thing to do would be to only use images to which you can secure the rights.

Best,
        Andrew