Hello all,

I've got an odd saving issue that one of my beta users just found. I can
replicate this on 10.5.5, and it's basically one cannot save a Core Data
document with a specific series of events. I've done the google route and found
a few other developers seeing this with no resolve. Any insight into this would
be great and here's the following error in the logs:

The temporary directory at
"/private/var/folders/HA/HA4yqX+JH9mzFyLKrp721++++TI/TemporaryItems/(A Document
Being Saved By <anApp>)" could not be deleted.

This will save and Parent has to many relationship to Child, inverse. Child has
relationship to Parent, inverse:
1. File New
2. Create Parent entity
3. File Save
3. Create Child entity
4. Create another Child entity
5. Create yet another Child entity
6. File Save
7. Delete a Child entity
8. File Save

This will NOT save:
1. File New
2. Create Parent entity
3. File Save
4. Create Child entity
5. Create another Child entity
6. Create yet another Child entity
7. Delete a Child entity
8. File Save (will not save, throws the error)

I've looked at the Managed Object Context with F-script and do not see any
orphan relationships or entities. Everything appears to behave correctly.

Thanks so much for your time,
Jonathan Freeman