A basic question:
I have a Core Data model which has a one-to-many relationship, say one
Department and several Employees.
When an Employee is added using the 'add' button of the standard interface, how
can I set the relationship to the (one) instance of Department? It means you
need access to theDepartment from Employee - awakeFromInsert. But I'm not
allowed to do a fetchRequest from here, right?
What is a clean way to do this? At this moment I have the department
pre-fetched somewhere (like in AppDelegate), but that's probably not the right
approach.

Thanks for your time,
Arthur C.