Hello,

I just tried out the Bonjour sample (chapter 19) from the Hillegass/ Dalrymple Book "Advanced Mac OS X Programming". I have some problems with it. First of all, the original project can be found here:

Chapter 19, Bonjour

In the line:

sendPort = [[NSSocketPort alloc]
                   initRemoteWithProtocolFamily:AF_INET
                   socketType:SOCK_STREAM
                   protocol:INET_TCP
                   address:address];

the "INET_TCP" isn't recognized on my 10.5 system. What do I have to put there? I searched the documentation and many, many Webpages for the right header file, only finding the sentence, "it is related to the system implementation". When simply setting it to zero, the client cannot connect to the server...

Thanks for your help
Jens