Hi Peter,

On Oct 28, 2008, at 3:33 PM, Markus Spoettl wrote:
10/28/08 3:20:54 PM myApp[43721] Error parsing localization!
     Key: %d %@
     Value: %1$d %2$@
     Error is: The maximum given order was 2, but nothing has order 1.

The localization part looks like this:

Never mind the previous mail. I put the localization in its own file and it works. I had it in Localizable.strings with tons of other stuff in it and apparently the system does expect it to be on its own.

Time for some more experimenting, thanks very much for the quick help!

Regards
Markus