Hi

I have a dynamically generated NSOutlineView that displays Projects and pages like so

project name
        page 1
        page 2
        page 3
        page 4
        page 5

I got the page number editing working and it triggers other events (like writing the new page number to an SQL database) but I can't get the NSOutlineView to reorder the pages. Say the user changes "page 4" to "page 10", I want the new ordering to be

project name
        page 1
        page 2
        page 3
        page 5
        page 10

I'm able to reorder the items in the data source in response to edits, but the NSOutlineView doesn't seem to notice the change. The data source has no knowledge of the NSTreeController so it can't call the controllers "rearrangeObjects"

Is there an available binding that will automatically trigger a reorder event on the NSTreeController? If so, how would I go abut setting this up programatically

Thanks for any help