I know that my knowledge of Frameworks is dismal; however, I desperately need help.

I have read Apple's Framework Programming Guide and several posted web sites which are based on the old XCODE 2, that is to say, the old dialog presented with CMD-I, rather than the XCODE 3 expanded CMD-I dialog.

Within my Groups and Files, the "Targets" shows "Copy Headers (20)" and "Compile Sources (19)" as set up when I created the Cocoa Framework from scratch ... and everything is there as it should be. However, the built "Products/myframework.framework" shows nothing when clicking the triangle and when double-clicked displays only Listing 1 (p. 14) of Apple's Framework Programming Guide", rather than Listing 3 (pg. 15).

I have CTRL-clicked on appscript.framework and added new Build Phase = Copy files .. but the "Copy Files" following "Link Binary with Libraries" in the clip shows empty .. and I cannot figure out how to add files to it.

I really need some help here.

John Love
Touch the Future! Teach!