Hi list,

In NSWindow there's the following two functions:

- standardWindowButton:
+ standardWindowButton:forStyleMask:

The first one returns a reference to the actual window button in
question. The second one, the class method, returns a new instance of
a window button.

This button (returned from the class method) acts just like a _normal_
button, and this is different from the actual buttons in the title
bar; they have mouse moved tracking associated with them so that when
hovering over any of the buttons in the title bar, the other ones will
light up as well.

Is it possible to bind some property of the new close button (lets
pose that we asked for a close button) to the close button in the
title bar, so that when the image of the actual close button (in the
title bar) receives a hover event and hence changes its image, our new
button changes image as well?

Regards
Mattias