I have been looking at various open source projects/sites but still
can't find a way to check two signatures to see if they are the same in
Cocoa.  For example: On setup, "User A" writes his name on his tablet, then
"User B" tries to sign in using an imitation signature, but it will return
an warning message instead of doing the task.  I have read a few articles,
but can't make any sense out of how to use the information in Cocoa.  If
anyone could tell/point me to any information of the best way to do this in
Cocoa, it would be great.

Pierce F.