Basically I have an array of views for every item in my data source,
and my table uses a custom cell for its data cell. This cell has a
weak reference to one of the views in the array, and it is set every
time during the tableWillDisplayCell delegate method of the TableView.
When the cell goes to draw itself it will set its view's frame to
match the cell's frame, and it checks to see if its view's superview
matches the control view of that cell. If they do not match the view
is added to the control view. The issue I am having is when I go to
resize the window, it appears the views are drawing over themselves.
Here a link to a screen capture of the issue in action:
http://screencast.com/t/Fbc2WrZsG

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know if you would
like to see my code. I am following this tutorial on pulling of this
custom cell effect: http://www.joar.com/code/body.html

Cheers,
Carmen