On 04.11.2008, at 03:04, Xianyu_Ge wrote:
I am a beginner of cocoa program, I want to write an project that use PPPOE to automatic loading net, I don't know how to do it, can give me some help or sample, thank you very much.

 I don't quite understand what you are trying to achieve here ... ?

There should be no need to 'load the net' or mess with 'PPPoE'. If you do any net access (e.g. using NSURL and NSURLRequest, or use sockets or whatever) the internet connection will automatically be established. Or is there something else you are trying to do? Can you provide more information? 'load the internet' really doesn't make sense.

Are you trying to manually establish a special kind of TCP connection that MacOS doesn't support yet?

Are you trying to DOWNload or UPload files from or to a particular server?

 Are you trying to display web pages ... ?

 'load the internet' is really a tad too vague.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de