On Nov 4, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Ken Tozier wrote:
The reason I think this might be possible through bindings, is that other bound fields in the table have values specific to their associated page. For example, pages also have a status string, indicating whether stories need trims, are missing photos etc and these are populated correctly with the following binding

[pageController bind: @"contentArray" toObject: inProject withKeyPath: @"childNodes" options: nil]; [statusColumn bind: @"value" toObject: pageController withKeyPath: @"arrangedObjects.status" options: nil];

It is possible:
http://homepage.mac.com/mmalc/CocoaExamples/controllers.html

Look at the "To Dos" example project. Seems like a similar setup:

"Shows two array controllers, one to manage the contents of a table view, the other to manage a pop-up menu in a table column."

I think this can help you get it working :)

- c