I have developed a database based application using QuickLite Framework in
Leopard and Xcode3.1. I need to package it as compatible with Tiger. So in
build setting I configured like

1, Changed the configuration to All Configurations

2, Base SDK to Mac OS X 10.4

3, Debug information format to DWARF with dSYM File

Then I build the application under Release mode and copied the app file
from build folder. Then I tried to run it on Tiger. Then the application
crashes and I got a crash log as

Host Name: newtoks-computer Date/Time: 2008-10-23 05:25:04.410 -0500 OS
Version: 10.4.10 (Build 8R3014) Report Version: 4

Command: PressRelease Path: /Users/Newtok/Desktop/Press
Release/PressRelease.app/Contents/MacOS/PressRelease Parent: WindowServer
[55]

Version: ??? (1.0)

PID: 231 Thread: Unknown

Link (dyld) error:

Symbol not found: _open$UNIX2003 Referenced from:
/Users/Newtok/Desktop/Press
Release/PressRelease.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QuickLite.framework/Versions/A/QuickLite
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib.

I read the UNIX conformance documents but, I can't fix the problem.

When I'm build it by checking Build Active architecture only , then it is
working fine in Leopard on both intelPC and ppc. How can I solve this ?

Thanks in advance.