Hi everyone,

I'm working on an Input Manager and I need to display a window from an
external bundle (the bundle of the Input Manager).

I've just a created a default Window NIB resource, and unchecked
"Visible at launch" and "Release When Closed".

I'm performing this code for showing the window

<snippet>
NSBundle *bundle = [NSBundle bundleWithIdentifier: @"org.company.TA"];
NSWindowController *controller = [[NSWindowController alloc]
initWithWindowNibPath:[bundle pathForResource:@"DummyWindow"
ofType:@"nib"] owner:self];
[controller showWindow: self];
</snippet>

this is executed in a method of a NSTextView.

The problem is that nothing is showed and no error is raised.

Most probably, this is a typical newbie question, but my searches on
Google didn't turn out any solutions to my problem.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel