On Nov 7, 2008, at 7:03 PM, Russ wrote:

At the moment, I only have sendEvent reworked (to fix mouseMoved), so a separate iteration for NSPanel wouldn't be a big problem. It just seemed I should be able to turn on a style bit and call it a day though, since presumably that is what NSPanel is doing.

Why would mouseMoved needs fixing at the window level? What problem were you trying to solve when you created your window subclass?

I'm not asking to put you on the spot, but rather to figure out if there's some other, possibly even better, way to do this in Cocoa.

Cheers,

j o a r