Hello,

I have a Core Data application that worked well when built from Xcode
3.0. I updated to the iphone SDK version of Xcode 3.1 and now the app no longer works. It won't open the production database but will open a
small, testing database.  When the app starts up it gives the following
(not sure if its a problem, I've just never seen it before):

    GuardMalloc: Allocations will be placed on 16 byte boundaries.
    GuardMalloc:  - Some buffer overruns may not be noticed.
GuardMalloc: - Applications using vector instructions (e.g., SSE or Altivec) should work.
    GuardMalloc: GuardMalloc version 18

When I attempt to load the large production database it uses a lot of
CPU for a while and then finally fails with this:

    Attempt to allocate 4194304 bytes for NS/CFDictionary failed

         1  _NSOutOfMemoryErrorHandler (in Foundation) + 72
2 __CFDictionaryHandleOutOfMemory (in CoreFoundation) + 93
         3  __CFDictionaryGrow (in CoreFoundation) + 1037
4 -[_PFContextMapTable setCapacityHint:forSlot:] (in CoreData) + 152
         5  _prepareFaultsOnBackgroundThread (in CoreData) + 1037
         6  minion_duties2 (in CoreData) + 188
2008-11-07 19:01:18.119 Bike Sale System[3014:10b] ERROR: result array has 9216 entries, but we fetched 21352 rows

I've tried adjusting project settings to no avail.

Thanks for any help,

Steve