As announced on Theocacao:

        <http://theocacao.com/document.page/597>

=====
Michael Jurewitz, Apple's Developer and Performance Tools Evangelist, will presentIntroduction to iPhone Development at CocoaHeads Silicon Valley this Thursday, November 13 at 7:00pm. This meeting will be at Intuit (Quicken/QuickBooks) headquarters in Mountain View.

Michael is graciously sharing some of his time with us between stops on Apple's iPhone Tech Talk World Tour, so we'd love to have everyone come out and show support for the group this Thursday night.

Our typical meeting places have been undergoing a number of rearrangements, so we're very thankful to Intuit offering to host us this month. This likely will not be our typical location in the future, but I'm personally always up for a field trip.

Inuit is located at 2535 Garcia Ave in Mountain View, and our location is the Darwin room in Building 1 (sorry for the lack of map here).

We're not allowed to record video or audio for this event, so if you want to see it, you have to come down in person. See you there.
=====

And, don't forget NSCoderNight in Campbell tonight!

Cheers,

j o a r