I was looking everywhere for BOOL methods conversion and couldn't find any. Now I know why: BOOL is not an object type. Not sure how I could have found [myObject boolValue] though... Now that I know about it, I searched the documentation reference and found that is a method implemented by NSString and NSNumber. I suppose there's some kind of conversion from BOOL to NSString or NSNumber being done somewhere for putting this value in the change dictionary.

Thanks to all of you guys. That was quick :-)

Andre Masse