Hi all,
in a simple project I need to rotate about the Z vector a little image.
I've used CAKeyframeAnimation with CATransform3DMakeRotation and it
was really simple.

My problem is about persistence of rotation, when animation end the
image return in original position and this isn't what
I want. I can't understand if this is the normal behaviour of
CATransorm3DMakeRotation or I'm making something wrong, I've also
see a property called removedOnCompletion but it don't seem change anything.
Many thanks
Fabrizio