Hi all,

Not yet a complete cocoa question, but I did see last week somewhere in an app an one column view.
In this view there where other views vertical drag-able/reorder-able.
When you did drag a view you saw the background getting solid grey and the dragging view was getting transparent, then when sliding that view over another view this view was sliding up or down.

I cant find it anymore, have googleing for some time now.

Does some one has an idea, which program that could be. So far as I remember there was also some code about this.

I want to show this to a client later today. She has less imagination how it will work and want to show this.

Thanks in advance