Hello,

This is an issue I've been stuck on for a while, I'm trying to load an instance of NSHTTPCookieStorage into a table view. I have it far enough so that when I build the app and load it, it displays this http://i38.tinypic.com/315en3c.png . However when I attempt to scroll up or down, the app does nothing and I receive these error message in the console:

*** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (2) beyond bounds (2)

and

[<NSBundle 0x1fa780> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key name.

Here are my two table methods for reference:

- (int)numberOfRowsInTableView:(NSTableView *)tableView
{
        return ([cookies count]);
}

- (id)tableView:(NSTableView *)tableView
objectValueForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)tableColumn
                        row:(int)row
{

        NSHTTPCookie *cookie = [cookies objectAtIndex: row];
        NSString *identifier = [tableColumn identifier];
        return [cookie valueForKey: identifier];
}

Thank you, any guidance would be appreciated!

--Chris