On Nov 14, 2008, at 12:18 PM, Joel Norvell wrote:
I want to modify the PDF Annotation Editor so that it will tab from annotation-to-annotation in "edit mode," just like it does in "test mode."
:
And since PDFAnnotation isn't an NSView subclass, I'll have to create a mechanism that "hears" tab events and then updates the current annotation "by hand."

My first thought would be to go a different route ... grab keyDown's in your PDFView subclass and keep track of the current annotation with "focus". Manually advance the focus by going round-robin threough the annotaions on the page. If you can do something more sophisticated though, go for it. :-)