I am working with a couple of CoreImage filters and I noticed most of them have a "Minimum" and "Maximum" value (as well as a default), but they also have a "Slider Minimum" and "Slider Maximum" value...

Which one should I assume is the real maximum?? For example, the "inputBrightness" parameter of CIColorControls has the following limits:

Default value: 0.00 Minimum: -1.00 Maximum: 0.00 Slider minimum: -1.00 Slider maximum: 1.00 Identity: 0.00

Does it mean the value can go up to 1.0? or is the Maximum actually 0.00?

It's a bit confusing....

Jean-Nicolas Jolivet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.silverscripting.com