Thanks Jim, unfortunately all occur either at pre-save or save time, which is too late.

I'm basically looking to restore some state on an object at time of deletion, e.g.

if A is associated with B via a to-many relationship from A->B, then when one instance of B is deleted - we need to change a property on A.

Thanks
--
John Clayton
Skype: johncclayton