On Nov 23, 2008, at 3:12 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
On Nov 23, 2008, at 2:02 PM, Nathan Kinsinger wrote:

It didn't find the file because you forgot to update the content array after creating the new file.

Right, I rearranged things a bit and forgot that. However, that only matters if you create "Test file" (which doesn't change the case of the name listed in Terminal, so it's doubly odd that it changes NSFileManager's result).

Comment out the second call to createFileAtPath:contents:attributes: and the result of contentsOfDirectoryAtPath: and fileExistsAtPath: still differ. That was the main thing I wanted to point out, anyway.

--
Adam

NSArray's containsObject: checks with isEqual:. So the difference is that NSStrings are case sensitive.

--Nathan