On Nov 21, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Sherm Pendley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you read the MVC introduction from Apple?
>

> <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/CocoaFundamentals/CocoaDesignPatterns/chapter_5_section_4.html>
>
> sherm--

So I read the MVC introduction and a bunch of the other design
patterns documents, this is how I see the models working:  Some kind
of static connection class that models add observers to.  When views
load the controller creates a model and maybe add it's own observer to
the model to update the view.

I have two problems then. The static connection class seems hackish.
I'm not sure if it's even possible in ObjC. Is there a better option?

Is the "observer" option the way to go?  What class documentation
should I look at for that?