Could you please give to me more info? Which compiler are you using? What kind
of project are you attempting to build (Obj-C,/Obj-C++/C/C++)?

Luca.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com> Date: Mon, 24
Nov 2008 12:27:22 +0000> Subject: using C++ STL in Empty Project> > > Hi all,I
want to use c++ STL in a empty project, but there are some linking errors...
Does anyone know how to fix it?Are there any pre-steps to setup the environment
(such as set include path, or include some framework, etc).Thanks in
advance.Best Wishes!> Shuo SongSchool of Software Engineering,Tongji
UniversityMP:+86 136-4161-7161 >