Le Nov 24, 2008 à 2:36 PM, David Blanton a écrit :
I have a custom file format which when selected in an NSOpenPanel I want to show a preview.

I can only find information on showing a preview through Navigation Services.

Should I use Navigation Services (ugly api)?

No...

I want to use NSOpenPanel.

On Leopard, under the covers Nav Services uses NSOpenPanel. If you write a QuickLook plugin for your file format, then it'll work in Finder and the open/save panel.