Shuo SongSchool of Software Engineering,Tongji UniversityMP:+86 136-4161-7161
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: -(BOOL)handleEvent:(NSEvent*)event
client:(id)sender doesn't workDate: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:07:58 +0000

Hi all,As the documents said, there are three ways to receive input from the
client.one of them is keybinding(-(BOOL)inputText:(NSString*)string
client:(id)sender;) which works in the sample code.another is -(BOOL)
handleEvent:(NSEvent*)event client:(id)sender;I tried to use this one instead
of the keybinding in the sample code, but seems it doesn't work and doesnt get
any events...Does anyone know how to work it out? It's really
wired...不加好友也能聊?试试MSN在线通! 现在就试试!