On 26 Nov 2008, at 12:16 am, Jean-Daniel Dupas wrote:

-(void)tableView:(NSTableView *)aTableView
setObjectValue:anObject
objectValueForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)aTableColumn
row:(int)rowIndex
{
id theRecord;
theRecord = [aBuffer objectAtIndex:rowIndex];
[theRecord setObject:anObject forKey:[aTableColumn identifier]];
return;
}

You have to implements the - tableView:setObjectValue:forTableColumn:row: method too in your data source. This method will be invoke when a value change and it's up to you to update your model. After that, the table view will automatically retreive the value from your data source (invoking the objectValueForTableColumn method).

Well, he did - it's right there ^^^ (admittedly not easy to read in the mail, I hope the code isn't formatted like that)

I can't obviously see why editing wouldn't work, assuming that the table's data source is set correctly.

--Graham