macdev wrote:

I was wondering what the common ways are to test my application on OSX 10.* versions. Besides having a separate machine each having a different version, is there any other way you guys are using to test your apps? Coming from
windows development, there you can test your apps using VMware on a
different flavor of windows.

How is this achieved on the Mac?

Keeping in mind that there *are* reasons to test on various hardware configurations as well, if you're concerned about just testing various OS versions I've found that it's sufficient to keep around a FireWire HD with a different OS version on each partition and just boot from the one I want to test.