Got it! thanks a lot for the code!

Sorry for not spotting that one earlier... I thought WithAndWithoutBinding was basically the same example only more recent...!

J-N

On 26-Nov-08, at 4:59 AM, mmalcolm crawford wrote:

On Nov 26, 2008, at 1:42 AM, Jean-Nicolas Jolivet wrote:

mmm interesting, I did download WithAndWithoutBindings before posting but it doesn't seem to implement drag and drop re- ordering... not in the WithBinding version at least... I'm trying it right now and it's definitely not working... It seems like when they are saying "re-ordering" they mean column sorting, which I can do just fine... but definitely not drag and drop re-ordering..

WithAndWithoutBindings illustrates drop at an arbitrary location in the destination; Bookmarks (<http://homepage.mac.com/mmalc/CocoaExamples/ Bookmarks.zip>) provides a complete implementation of an array controller that supports drag and drop and reordering.

mmalc

Jean-Nicolas Jolivet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.silverscripting.com