Le 26 nov. 08 à 16:19, James Montgomerie a écrit :

On 26 Nov 2008, at 14:56, Nick Rogers wrote:
Hi,
How do I obtain a NSFileHandle to this file which has a forward slash in the name to be able to write to this file. Supplying the path to NSFileHandle with filename in quotes also fails.
If not possible is there any other way to write to such a file.
I can't use open(), as the file name could contain chars from other language.

This file is only presented as having a '/' in the Finder UI (and hopefully other places that present filenames on-screen). At the filesystem level, that '/' is really a ':' (to avoid clashing with the '/' directory seperator character). Just replace the '/' with a ':' and you'll be set.

In fact, this is the contrary. It is presented as having a colon at the UNIX level, but really have a slash at the FS level.

http://www.macgeekery.com/gspot/2006-09/when_a_colons_a_slash_and_a_slashs_a_colon