Thanks Mattias, UTF8String has solved my problem.Bye.Luca> Date: Thu, 27 Nov
2008 20:54:11 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
Re: cString> CC: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com> > On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 20:48,
Luca Ciciriello> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>>>> Hi All.Recently I've installed
the new Xcode 3.1.2 and I've removed my old Xcode 2.5.I've compiled with Xcode
3.1.2 (using the optional compiler GCC 4.2) one of the my Objective-C++
project. No problem, but I've got a warning about the code line: string elem =
[[[gridArrayObjc objectAtIndex:i] stringValue] cString];The warning is:
"Warning: 'cString' is deprecated [...]". Well, in which way can I modify my
code line in order to eliminate the deprecated cString?> > Hi Luca,> > Have you
noticed that you can hold down the ALT modifier key and> double click on a
method name to bring up the relevant documentation> for that method? If you do
that on "cString", you'll see something> like this:> > "Returns a
representation of the receiver as a C string in the default> C-string encoding.
(Deprecated in Mac OS X v10.4. Use> cStringUsingEncoding: or UTF8String
instead.)"> > Regards> Mattias