On Nov 29, 2008, at 12:18 PM, Roland King wrote:

If someone has something like 'read about these two classes, take a look at these 4 methods and you probably want this kind of transform', that would get me going in the right direction.

You can probably assume that if I get to the point I have something I can search across and determine for each point if it's coloured or not, I can manage the 'finding the center of the circle' bit of the algorithm. I just want to get the data into the best format for it as fast as possible using as much framework as I can.

Take a look at the CIColorTracking sample code:

        <http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/CIColorTracking/index.html>

Very interesting stuff. Also highly efficient, since it's typically hardware accelerated.

j o a r