Le 1 déc. 08 à 07:45, Scott Anguish a écrit :

No, you can't do this.

Core Animation is designed for easy animation, but not so you can freely mix views and layers like this.

you could probably do what you want by doing your current CALayer drawing into an NSView, and then add the textfield as a subview of that view.. then turn on layer backing for the parent NSView.

Indeed, that's what I personally do in my application, and it works well with some minor gotchas, one of which was explained to me by the always-helpful David Duncan in the following thread (which the OP might find worth reading):

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2008/11/14/222642