I’m getting an “ambiguous” error in my log that I can’t readily resolve.

The error is:

Cocoa bindings error:  Error accessing bound property of object
<NSTableColumn 0x196370>: [<NSTableColumn 0x196370> valueForUndefinedKey:]:
this class is not key-value coding compliant for the key value

I’d like to know to which column (in human terms) this error refers. I checked my stuff, can’t see the issue right off. Everything seems to work
fine as well.

If you can break in the debugger, you should be able to get the column’s identifier using
po [(id)0x196370 identifier]

and the column number with
po [tableView columnWithIdentifier:[(id)0x196370 identifier]]