I am working on an app, and need to create a "bottom bar" for it.

I could not find any control or info on how to do this, but I noticed
that if I set the Appearance : Texture attribute to true in Interface
Builder (for the window), I seemed to get a bottom bar.

You can see a screenshot here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikechambers/3077911711/

My question is:

Is this the correct way to create the bottom bar?

Is there any way to style the window so it look more like itunes
(itunes has a lighter grey).

Thanks for any input...

mike