Hi all,I have an external c++ static library and want to use it in my cocoa
project. I just drag the .a file into my project but seems my code didn't find
the methods in the library. I guess maybe I need to set some link path or so,
but I don't know how to set and which parameter, does anyone have experience
about it?suppose I have a libTest.a static library and there is a method called
int showMeTheResult(). I want to use this method in my objective-c class (which
is part of my cocoa project), how to do it step by step?Thanks a lot!