Namaste!

In my application, when I choose File->Quit, the application appears to
terminate.  HOWEVER, it doesn't.  SOMETHING(s) is(are) left unreleased.

Is there a handy way to determine what the object(s) is(are)?

Peace, Love, and Light,

Jon C. Munson II
"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with
God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]
I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my
truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love,
and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As
I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be -
thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and
am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.